Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm Famous!

Well, not really, but if you get a chance check out the January issue of Clever! Magazine (a local Reno fashion magazine). Check out the Scouting section of the magazine and you will see some of my work. I have been selling my hot pillows to a local boutique, The Red Chair. If you have not been there it is definitely worth checking out. The owner Aaryn, has pretty much opened up her shop to local artist and crafters and let them sell there work there. She has gifts, furniture, artwork and all sorts of interesting things. Anyway, the article is showing unique gifts that you can purchase at different shops around town and my Hot Pillows just happen to be one of the items. I am sure some of you might be saying, "What is the heck is a Hot Pillow?". It is a big bean bag, filled with corn that you can heat in your microwave and it will stay warm. They are perfect for warming you feet in bed or cuddling on the couch, they help a little with the heating bill too. I was pretty excited about it. So if you are around town and see a Clever Magazine in one of the local shops pick it up and check me out.

www.clevermagazine.net January 2008 issue Page 12. #5

No comments: