Sunday, December 2, 2007

Been a while


We have the great blessing of being parents to a fabulous daughter.
She sleeps all night about 8 to 10 hrs. Ali really enjoys the beauty rest.
My clients are always asking if I getting any sleep, I guess I look tired or something.

A few weeks ago my father-in-law came in to get his ears lowered and asked me how I was doing.
I paused for a second and said that I had been really irritable lately... He said," Welcome to fatherhood."
No one could ever explain what happens when you have a baby, but it is one of the greatest feelings ever. All of that aside.
I have figured that the "tired" is actually from the lack of down time our lives have grown accustomed to, or are growing towards.

I will return to discuss some of the thoughts and pictures that my mind has been ambushing me with since our beautiful daughter was born.

No comments: