Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pretty Eliza


Right after Eliza was born, one of my old friends from high school Emily Little (now Loftus) called me. She has started her own photography business and offered to come take some pictures of Eliza. I was really excited because I wanted to get some pictures done and I would much rather have a friend take them than go to one of the places in the mall. I am so glad we did too. Emily is amazing. She took some really beautiful pictures. Eliza was only a week old when she took them too, so she is really tiny. Anyway, I would recommend her if you are thinking about doing any photos. She is very talented. Here is a couple of pictures she took. You can check out her work at her site www.emilyloftus.com . Thanks Emily!

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Hi guys! Congrats on your baby!