Saturday, February 2, 2008

6 months old

I can hardly believe that our little girl is 1/2 a year old today.  Could it really have been 6 months ago that I was holding that tiny 6 lb. 5 oz baby in the hospital?  Well, I guess it has been and she hasn't stopped growing since.  I can't believe how much she changes every day.  We are just trying to enjoy every second because we know that every day brings something new.  Thank you Lord for this precious gift you have blessed us with, Eliza Grace.
August

September

October

November

December
January
February (Today)

5 comments:

acoplen said...

I love seeing the progression! Especially since who knows when I will get to meet Eliza. For now it is just pictures on blogs! She looks so muc like you buddy.

Julie said...

She is so cute! I love the picture of Eliza and Michael!

Michelle said...

Eliza is beautiful. She has so much personality already! The time truly has passed quickly. It was awesome to meet her on Sunday!!!

Anonymous said...

aw, you guys were in town recently?

Michelle said...

Yeah, Ansel and I were in Reno from Feb 2nd to the 13th. Sorry we missed you guys...